Gensei Relegate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gates Are Closed

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Library  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrancar Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Arrancar Template Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Template   Arrancar Template Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi, what's your name? >General Information< Hi, what's your name?

Full Name- ((Your character's full name. First, Middle, Last.))
Nicknames/Aliases-((Any nickname, or alias that your character uses to identify themselves.))
Titles-((Any title your character has received throughout their life. Eg. Taichou, Kenpachi, etc.))

Character's Real Age- ((How old your character is. Be realistic. If you're a recruit shinigami, odds are you aren't 10,000 years old. I wouldn't break 2,000 if I were you))

Gender- ((Male or Female or...Hermy?))
Sexuality- ((Gay, Straight, you know the drill))

Family Members- ((Name and families members that are still alive.))

Tidbits- ((Interesting little facts about your character that fit nowhere else.))

What do you like? >Personal Information< What do I like?

Personality- ((Your general personality. How you act in various situations.))

Physical Appearance- ((Your character's physical features. Don't describe clothing or things like that here, there's a section for that somewhere else.))
Wardrobe- ((What your character wears. Obviously this is going to be relatively uniform for everyone, so state things that are different. Jewelery, how they wear their uniforms, etc. You can also describe gigai wardrobe if you have one.))
Physical Age- ((How old does your character look?))

Loyalties- ((Are you loyal to a specific faction, division, person, etc.?))

You're a what..? >Race Specifics< You're a what..?

Location- ((White Desert, Las Noches, Menos Forest.))

Pre-Transformation Hollow Level- ((Hollow, Gillian, Adjuchas, Vasto Lordes))
Hollow Mask Fragment Appearance- ((This is the only place that you can put up just a picture if you so choose, a written description would probably be easier.))
Number- ((99-11 for normal rank, 10-1 for elites.))

Specialty- ((Cero, Negacion, Bala, etc.))

So, how'd you get here? >Background&RP Sample< So, how'd you get here?

History- ((Your characters life up until this point. Be as detailed as possible, but don't go overboard. 3rd person perspective is a must.))

RP Sample- ((Only required if: A) You're going for an elite rank. B) Your Captain, or Espada requires you to have one.))

Code:
[size=18][sup]Hi, what's your name? >[/sup]General Information[sub]< Hi, what's your name?[/sub]
[/size]
♦[i]Full Name-[/i] ((Your character's full name. First, Middle, Last.))
  ♠[i]Nicknames/Aliases-[/i]((Any nickname, or alias that your character uses to identify themselves.))
  ♠[i]Titles-[/i]((Any title your character has received throughout their life. Eg. Taichou, Kenpachi, etc.))

♦[i]Character's Real Age-[/i] ((How old your character is. Be realistic. If you're a recruit shinigami, odds are you aren't 10,000 years old. I wouldn't break 2,000 if I were you))

♦[i]Gender-[/i] ((Male or Female or...Hermy?))
  ♠[i]Sexuality-[/i] ((Gay, Straight, you know the drill))

♦[i]Family Members-[/i] ((Name and families members that are still alive.))

♦[i]Tidbits-[/i] ((Interesting little facts about your character that fit nowhere else.))

[size=18][sup]What do you like? >[/sup]Personal Information[sub]< What do I like?[/sub][/size]

♦[i]Personality-[/i] ((Your general personality. How you act in various situations.))

♦[i]Physical Appearance-[/i] ((Your character's physical features. Don't describe clothing or things like that here, there's a section for that somewhere else.))
    ♠[i]Wardrobe-[/i] ((What your character wears. Obviously this is going to be relatively uniform for everyone, so state things that are different. Jewelery, how they wear their uniforms, etc. You can also describe gigai wardrobe if you have one.))
    ♠[i]Physical Age-[/i] ((How old does your character look?))

♦[i]Loyalties-[/i] ((Are you loyal to a specific faction, division, person, etc.?))

[size=18][sup]You're a what..? >[/sup]Race Specifics[sub]< You're a what..?[/sub][/size]

♦[i]Location-[/i] ((White Desert, Las Noches, Menos Forest.))

♦[i]Pre-Transformation Hollow Level-[/i] ((Hollow, Gillian, Adjuchas, Vasto Lordes))
  ♠[i]Hollow Mask Fragment Appearance-[/i] ((This is the only place that you can put up just a picture if you so choose, a written description would probably be easier.))
  ♠[i]Number-[/i] ((99-11 for normal rank, 10-1 for elites.))

♦[i]Specialty-[/i] ((Cero, Negacion, Bala, etc.))

[size=18][sup]So, how'd you get here? >[/sup]Background&RP Sample[sub]< So, how'd you get here?[/sub][/size]

♦[i]History-[/i] ((Your characters life up until this point. Be as detailed as possible, but don't go overboard. 3rd person perspective is a must.))

♦[i]RP Sample-[/i] ((Only required if: A) You're going for an elite rank. B) Your Captain, or Espada requires you to have one.))

Please use the template in the code box.
Back to top Go down
https://gensei.board-directory.net

Arrancar Template
Page 1 of 1